BLESSING THE WORLD AROUND THEM
3 Rolls leading the colony to success
- Queen: lays 2,000 or more eggs a day
- Workers: female bees pollinating and collecting food for the hive
- Drones: male bees that stay in the hive to protect and reproduce with the queen
A hive has the ability to reach 20,000 or greater but one fact never changes. There is only one Queen. The Queen has a lifespan of three to five years, by going underground every fall. While Worker Bees and Drones numbers can climb with the Worker Bee’s number greater, neither of their life cycles are not, living an average of only 28 days. This brings an understanding to why the queen always in a forward thinking motion must lay so many eggs a day to remain a success.
SO, Why do so many of our School Teachers tell us to aspire to be like Bees in our own lives?
What makes a Bee a Success?
- Knowing how constant communication with one another is vital
- 11,400 times a minute they move their wings in forward motion
- They work in the day time, using the sun as navigation, never to sleep
- Consintraight 3 miles around the hive to not waste the food source they are returning
- Return everyday to feed the rest of their colony as well as communicate their findings
- The help keep a healthy ecosystem for the World
- Pollinate 95% of all food produced for Human consumption
- 1/3 of our diet is due to their hard work
BEE KIND BEE JUSTICE
When sharing a message it is better to give it with honey rather than being bitter. A Bee’s work is to pollinate the planet that humans may benefit. A humans work is to Bee Kind to bees, as well as each other.
CALL TO ACTION: BEE JUSTICE WITHIN your 3 mile radius by Living in such a way as:
TO BEE LIKE A BEE BY BEING
- Peaceful towards all living beings
- Fair in all your doings
- Mindful of the reaction your action will have
- Honesty in all your words
- Building Trust within all your relationships
- That your morals lead to equality for all
- The values you hold may be seen in your actions
Justice in the honey, when we plant flowers that are blue, yellow or purple. These are the three colors they see best.