Understanding yourself first, empowers within, EXPRESSIONS of SUCCESS.js.
“if you are determined to learn, no one can stop you” zig ziglar
We are all set with same human makeup a mind, body, soul, and personal perspective. What is personal perspective? The unique buildup of each person’s thoughts and feeling. The world in which we live builds the very perspective we chose to give value. Through daily growth and the changing environment around us in turn makes a personal perspective a subject that remains in constant movement.
Let’s break down the 4 parts:Mind, Body, Soul and Personal Perspective
1.) THE BODY
- Bones, the same in all humans
- Skin, a protective layer that shields the inside of humans vital organs
- Cells, generated to clean out the body supply it with the needed materials
- Content of body mass, based on human engagement, genetics, life quality
- Physical Appearance placement of body parts, generally the same for all
- Height, subject in which we grow, in an upward motion
js, my personal perspective: The body is just that a body. The world holds different views. I think they are all wonderful.
Reflect: Has anything changed within your body, over the last year? Did it help when someone pointed it out? Was it a friend, that you loved someone told you, or the latter. Reviewing your body, has it affected your life in a negative or positive way?
2.) THE MIND
- Stores memories
- Controls the bodies movements
- Contains mood affecting chemicals
- Manages the thought process
- Has the ability to learn and grow
- Response can be positive or negative
js, my personal perspective: The mind is part of each of us that needs to be attended to. Sometimes it needs a little dusting, or one on one time with someone greater than us to set it on the right path. As many things in life a little fine tuning is good to keep it running tip top.
Reflect: How is your mind. Your thoughts, knowledge, communication driving you and the relationship with those around you. Are you heading into a positive atmosphere, did you know you could be in a negative place or time but remain personally positive, inner peace?
KEEP READING the soul and personal perspective are up next! Then the truth checking your relationship’s reality.
Positive minds launch positive relationships into the winning zone of inner peace.
3.) The Soul, defined by others
- “The immaterial aspect or essence of human being” Britannica.com
- “What is the making of your character” CallingDictionary.com
- “The making of your lungs and heart within the body” Brigov.com
- “Way in which we connect with one another and become one” Wondermist.com
- “Able to feel your soul through nature and mediation” Huffpost.com
- “The belief that we are able to overlap souls” Mind&BodyGreen.com
js, my personal perspective: I believe our soul is the way in which we connect with our higher power to have the ability to know right from wrong on a deeper level than what our caregivers taught us. When we are doing what is right our body is at peace because our soul is at peace.
Reflect: Have you ever thought about your soul? What ways have you came to terms with it? Have your thoughts changed through years? Does how you think about your soul determine your friendships?
knowing it will allow you to know your best life.
Photo by Ruvim on Pexels.com
4.) Person Perspective
- Collection of your own personal thoughts and ideas
- Interpretation of the world in which one is living
- Analysis of material taught or shared
- What ones character is built on
- Constructed and reconstructed over a lifespan
- The ability to be who you are. By reconfiguring everyone else’s fact and fiction into the personal fact and fictions of oneself.
js, my personal perspective: Each of us carry our thoughts and ideas based on our personal world. We build and create emotions, reactions and response based on our past knowledge or experience. Knowledge of our personal beliefs and why will allow us to understand the actions in which we take.
Question: Is the personal perspective of self right or wrong based on the laws and morals of the time period in which we live.
Reflect: Do you know your true personal perspective. Not what you truly can say is my own belief and knowledge because I have educated myself and now take it as my own. Believing what our parents, teachers or friends say. Do research on what is given to you. Then decide whether you will take it on as your own belief or not
Taking the worlds knowledge and obtaining your own
Photo by Jonas Svidras on Pexels.com
Getting to know person next you, 7 questions
- Tell the truth the start to finish, if you have to lie then it is not worth it
- Listen to hear and understand what the person is sharing
- Listen to listen not respond, respond only when they are done, or if you ask to interject let your body language say it before you do
- Pay attention to your body language, are you engaged or pulling away,
- Look to see if they are engaged or pulling away
- Know when it is time to stop talking and either let the conversation go or set an appointment for a later time
- Take notes if needed, and when meeting someone knew always write their name down, that you may call them by name the next time you speak
- A Brief breakdown of eare. 1960-2020
- 60’s/Women working/men at war
- 70’s/ Return from the war
- 80’s/ Lack of help leads to self medicating, the crack cocain surge
- 90’s /Peace a chance for growth, war on drugs across America
- 2010 /Oil in the gulf, deadly storms across the globe
- 2020/ Our whole world was shut down with the corona virus
5 questions to ask ourselves
- Am I being realistic in my beliefs of myself and those around me
- Am I being kind to myself and those around me
- Am I sharing equality in myself and those around me
- Am I being just and humble to myself and those around me
- If you answered no to any of the above, then biggest question is could you if you tried and why not try?