addiction why it remains,
that which generates power, is often repeated.
before one will give up power there is a war
Photo by @joagbriel on Pexels.com
straight to the point 10 facts
- Emotions and how to deal with them is not always taught
- cope. it is taught one way or another.
- most addicts are not found until they want to be
- hovering over them is often a forced hand that will enable
- addiction is found in all areas, the results will vary
- intoxicated assumptions
- control is loved by all humans
- empowerment is a personal view
- a saving grace to an addict is not understood by all
- rock bottom, lacks direction because it is never in the same place
At the start of any addiction one is in control. while spinning it looks pretty and many look on in amazement. then it begins to wobble and spin out of control. when one impacted by the force of hitting rock bottom; many shake in wonder how did I get here? just like a child’s toy top, you chose to start this game spinning. nothing spins forever not even mother earth.
control. the spin of a top
Photo by Steve Johnson on Pexels.com