Enjoy old games with a new twist
EXPRESSIONS OF SUCCESS, Author.js.
Game day for 2021 holidays
No need to toss out the old games you left behind at your parents house. Dust off the old “Connect Four” or buy and a new one. Today is the day the adults get to play an old game with a new twist.
How to play “Connect Four” with a twist.
- Divide the family into groups of two
- Choose which twist you want to play, or create your own
- You will need paper and pens
- You may need one person a head of time to answer the family questions and not be apart of the games
- I have created topics, in order to play your color you must get the question right
- The twist is there is no waiting turns.
- By getting the correct answers to the trivia first, creates your play. The faster you answer the greater your chance of four in row first
Scavenger Hunt. Find it in the house
- A 1/3 measuring cup
- A Notebook that has never been used
- A VHS
- A Family Photo with everyone in it
- Laundry Softner
- A blue scarf
- A sport teams sweatshirt
- A clothes pin
- An apple
- The remote
- A serving platter with nothing on it
- Snow boots
- A wrapped Christmas Present
- Teeth retainer
- Holiday Candy
Add more to the list if needed.
Be sure to comment your family holiday games and tell us how your: “Connect Four” Scavenger hunt went. Enjoy!
Have one person scroll to the end to find the answer.No cheating!
- Which national park is the oldest?
- What 8 states make up tornado alley?
- Besides the main 8 islands how many islands does Hawaii have?
- In 1832 Maine changed their capital to what city?
- What is the longest river in the USA?
- The Gulf of Mexico touches what five states?
- What is the name of the 3rd largest Coral Reef in the world?
- What two rivers merge together in Pittsburgh creating The Ohio River?
- There are over 200 hazardous fault lines in which state?
- Is the Atlantic Ocean located on the east or west coast?
- How many states are apart of Yellowstone National Park?
- Name the three states.
- Which state had a record number 155 tornados in 2021?
- What is our most northern state?
- What state is called The Heart of America?
Family when and where
- When did Mom and Dad get married?
- Where did Grandma on mom’s side live as a child?
- When did the family move into the house you are in now?
- Where did Dad go to high school?
- What year did Mom graduate?
- Where was Grandpa during the great depression?
- Where was Mom’s first job?
- Where was Dad’s first job?
- When did Grandma and Grandpa get married (either side)?
- Where was your oldest cousin born?
- When did Mom meet her Husband?
- Where is the youngest siblings home today?
- When did the youngest cousin graduate/birth date if not yet graduated?
- Where did Mom have her first child?
- When did Mom have her last child?
Be sure to add more questions & comment below how your: Family when and where with “Connect Four” game day went.
- ANSWERS TO USA ATLAS
- Yellow Stone
- Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, North/South Dakota, Oklahoma, Texas
- Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas
- Great Florida Reef
- Allegheny & Monongahela
- Wyoming, Montana, Idaho
Besure to follow me on FB “Justice within the lines”
Like, Commit and Subscribe then check out more blogs from justice in the ink!